script>

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Is That It...???


Is That It...??? 

It has been some time now.... 
I have known you my dear freind....
The first day at work....
The second day of shake....
The sudden mingling up of you me and her...
It was all so picture perfect......!


This was the feeling I felt the best
The trio we formed at the workplace....
We were the best I felt...
From rest of the groups around....
And then she was left alone ,when 
you and me came out to another world....

I felt departed ,but was glad to have you by my syd...
and I know you were too....
And then came the another trio...
I still relied on you.....
But some days I totally feel ....
this place is against my thoughts......
I donno why you all think of something ..
what am not...!

I do feel leftout when you people gossip without me...
I do feel hurt, when I cared but you never bothered...
I do feel hurt,when I realise M no more a kid anymore and neither you...
I do feel hurt ,when I regret my decision to stay the way I have always been...... 
Is that It you know bout me...?

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah I knw..... Lucky are tehy who learn to keep their personal and professional collegues separate....
      Poor me..... :(

      Delete
  2. Yeah...life is pathetic sometimes, specially for sensitive people. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all learn from mistakes... Sometimes our mistake would be only trusting someone blindly... Well portrayed as a poem. Don't worry, everything will be fine, for sure! Keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but some people are sooooo stubborn just like me :-P

      Anyways thanks :)

      Delete