script>

Friday 11 April 2014

Finally an Android Phone-but disappointed.....!

I know most of you must be wondering ah..... Android is so common these days... whats so special in getting it ..? Anyways.... I had bought my new phone almost 2 years back when Samsung launched Samsung Wave-Bada OS (Samsung's own OS) and during that time ,all my friends were like dude you could have got an android phone for 6K why did you choose Bada.... I said I just liked this phone so I bought it and how does it matter I just want to use my phone for calls and texting...Yeah right... they said...! Then they started with watsapp and completely stopped texting and calls... Well this was a problem for me because wave did not support watsapp :( and I still continued with my normal texting and calls. 


Then I got placed in my final semester and it was time to undergo training and assessments....here again when all others used watsapp and good internet speed to get the answers my results were totally based on my knowledge because I unfortunately had no watsapp :( and then I realized "OK , i better get a new phone now...." So this time on my birthday I made up my mind to get a new phone with android.

So this time when I went home,my dad suggested me to buy Samsung Core i8262

,I did not want to buy Samsung because I had already been using Samsung,so I wanted to try Sony Xperia because I just loved the design it has got .Sony Xperia M was my choice..,. wonderful features,5 MP camera...It was great... but when we started looking at the dummy ,Dad's eye fell on Xperia L and he said "Beta this one is better I think,you ll get Xperia M for 12999 its better put in some more 3000 and get L,as it is you are buying a phone after a long time so why not something good." I was like dad its for 15500 INR...! :-o



"Its okay" its your birthday gift after all.....I was on cloud 9 to get this phone....now was the time to get the brand new phone in my hands :) I was super excited.... My dad put his sim inside to check whether everything's is working fine or not..... Everything was great NO DOUBT....! I was super excited that I will be able to play Subway surf,Temple run blah blah blah and of course Watsapp....!

 But who knew my happiness would not last for long...! The moments I put my Pune sim into it "There is No sim card inserted..." "Emergency calls only...." I waited for the phone to read my sim but alas it did not I tried everything I changed the Sim and tried it did not for another sim too. And when I was devastated I saw some signals on my phone "Finally it read the sim card...!" I was glad super glad.... super excited.... seriously....Then I got some notification to update my android on phone I did that with the wi-fi connection at home... I was feeling great trust me.....everything started working fine.....Alas the next day "Sim card not found....!" Now it was getting on my nerves.... I decided to go to the Univercell store and ask them what the hell is the issue. On 17 th march I went and they said please go the Sony service center they will update the software then there will be no issues. I said fine ,once I get back to Pune i will go....! Am in Pune now and the service center is almost 1 and hours hours away from my place :(
Arghhh...! its really annoying ....My lovely sexy phone has now reached a level where it can make me feel super annoyed....! watsapp is gone,net connections are gone... and  Sim card??? Well you know its Mr.moody.....! god knows whenever it feels like it would red my sim or else it says "Dude am in no mood to entertain your Sim"...Am in so pathetic state :'( I want it to get back to normal.......! A good sexy wonderful phone with wonderful functionality and performance :(

I did not expect this performance from Sony Xperia...seriously.....!


And there happens a miracle......! The next day my phone starts working perfectly fine.... no issues with internet ,no issues with sound...no sim card issues also........But still....certain times I have to restart my phone due to volume issues or hanging issues due to some or the other app.....!

You can always get some the online tooo...... try surfing the below links..... hope you like them.... :D

                                           ebay.in  amazon.in  flipkart.com

Enjoy Shopping :D

No comments:

Post a Comment